Terms & Conditions

Accommodation Bookings with Viola B&B

A 30% confirmation fee is required in order to secure any accommodation booking with Viola B&B in Mussomeli, the other 70% of total amount will be paid on the spot.

Bookings are only confirmed once Viola Bed and Breakfast has received the 30% deposit and the client has received a booking confirmation form from us.

We regret that all bookings cancelled within 72 hours (3 days) of the scheduled time of arrival and for all reservations concerning one overnight stay (one night) will result in loss of the full confirmation fee (30%) plus a 4% administrative fee of total ammount. All other cancellations will be charged a 10% penalty clause on the entire amount due for the entire stay at the B&B, plus a 4% administrative fee of total ammount.

Bookings can be made by telephone, fax or email. However, our online enquiry form is especially designed to assist us in ensuring that your needs are fully met and this is therefore the preferred mode of enquiry.

Check-in and Checkout at Viola B&B Accommodation

Guests are welcome to check in to their accommodation after 16.00 pm on the day of arrival and are required to check out by no later than 11:00 am on the day of departure.
Late checkout will result in the charging of a levy equal to one day’s accommodation rate.


For the comfort of our guests, Viola Bed and Breakfast is a strictly non smoking accommodation establishment.


Viola Bed and Breakfast does not accept any liability for loss of or damage to any valuables or property belonging to guests or their visitors.

It is therefore the sole responsiblity of all guests to make arrangements for adequate insurance coverage on all valuable items prior to arrival at Viola B&B. This includes but is not limited to, photographic equipment, laptops or other electronic devices, jewellery, cash and vehicles.

General Indemnity for Viola B&B Accommodation

Whilst every care has been taken by Viola Bed and Breakfast to ensure the safety of guests and their possessions whilst enjoying our accommodation, Viola B&B does not accept any liability in the event that any loss or damage to persons or property is experienced by a guest.

Loss or Damage to Viola B&B Accommodation

Should Viola Bed and Breakfast suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act or ommission by a guest or visitor of a guest, the guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and will be billed accordingly.

Right of Admission Reserved

Viola Bed and Breakfast at all times reserves the full right of admission and accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights.

Should Viola B&B at any time need to exercise this right, no reimbursements or refunds will be made in this regard.

Please contact us if you require any more information or clarification.

Castello di Mussomeli

The Chiaramonte Castle, built in 1370 in Norman-Gothic style stands on a high crag at 778 meters, 2 km outside of Mussomeli.Retaining many of its original features including the chapel with a precious alabaster depicting the Madonna dell Catena. Read more...

Valley of the Temples

Sicily boasts some of the best preseved temples outside of Greece. One tourist attraction not to be missed is the archaeological site in Agrigento. The famous Valle dei Templi is located just 30 minutes south of Viola Bed & Breakfast on the south coast of the Sicily. Read more...

Madonna dei Miracoli

Every year the towns people of Mussomeli celebrate the festa of the Madonna the patron saint of the town. The day starts with 20 cannon shots and mass, announcing the beginning of the famous festivals of Our Lady of Miracles in Mussomeli. Read more.